Style Hello Nineties ! Spring and summer trend on 2016March 10, 2016 by Montaigne Style Paris
These Spring and summer seasons will be likened to a relaxed look ! This year, the minimalism is of party. The long dresses and the details of lingerie are to be planned in our cupboards. We favor the length, the simple cuttings and the variation of colors. If this trend consists of a simple garment, the addition of tribal motives, the association of improbable tints by processes of stripes and the appearance of bright colors allow to add to this trend of the “less” a modern charm. So, the misnimalist trend inspired by Nineties is improved by an overload of details.
Mars marks the arrival of the spring, Alexander Mcqueen announces the arrived of flowers !
We like this smart and casual dress, perfect for April !
So that your hot evenings of June are illuminated by the beauty of this dress Saint Laurent !
July will be synonymic of lightness with this incredible dress from Dior !
August will never have been so hot as with this babydoll dress from Céline!
- Collection Spring/Summer 2016 by Alexander Mcqueen
- Collection Spring/Summer 2016 by Carven
- Collection Spring/Summer 2016 by Fendi
- Collection Spring/Summer 2016 by Saint Laurent
- Collection Spring/Summer 2016 by Christian Dior
- Collection Spring/Summer 2016 by Céline