Uncategorized Auction Sale Art curial : Hermes Sales at Monte CarloJuly 20, 2015 by Montaigne Style Paris
On Wednesday 22th of July at the Hermitage Hotel at Monte Carlo, posh district of Monaco, Hermes will be the key word of the Art curial auction sale. True meeting place of aristocracy, theses auctions are in a full possession of a worldwide reputation.
Either it is the Kelly bag who allow the actress to hide her pregnancy while she was getting out of the plane or the Birkin bag named as the famous singer Jane Birkin, the most iconic bags of the house will be present at the auction sales. Just like the Carré de Soie and the Medor belt which are symbols of the house. They enjoy an increasing and timeless renown.
The most beautiful pieces have been selected for this Monacan rendezvous. So, collectors and fashionnistas will be drown in the world of luxury. Prices goes from 10 000€ to 45 000€ for a Birkin and from 15 000 to 22 000 € for a Kelly.
Don’t hesitate to contact Montaigne Style Paris for advice or further information about this auction Sale by phone + 33 (0) 6 98 19 18 00 or by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hermès Birkin Blue Bag 35 cm
- Hermes Red Kelly Bag in crocodile
- Hermes Black little Kelly Bag in lizard and goat
- Hermes Golf Ball Bag in black leather and gold clasp
- Hermes "Sac a Malice-Taxi" bag in yellow and black leather
- Hermes bag "Quelle idole" in orange and brown calf leather
- Hermes Paris Medor Belt in leather
- Hermès Carré de Soie title holder Joséphine Danse