Fashion Show Nina Ricci Fashion Show Automn Winter 2015 2016July 23, 2015 by Montaigne Style Paris
A week ago we have seen the Nina Ricci ‘s new collection during the Fashion Week. On the menu, wise creations but still original. There are not two creations alike. We can thank Guillaume Henry for that freshly new artistic director of the house.
We were lured by the diversity of the materials. Fur, tulle and sequin iridescent match up with varied and dared compositions. We actually think about the brown sailor coat or even this flared pants and shirts that compensate for the thinness of the models. This is extremely fashionable. Henry found a way to guide his artistic direction through his own view of fashion. A daring committed stance, which is really efficient. Brands that dare occur again are rare so at Montaigne Style we love it when it happens.
- Total Look Nude by Nina Ricci Autumn Winter 2015 2016
- Transparency is in order Nina Ricci Autumn Winter 2015 2016
- Blue Trench coat Nina Ricci Autumn Winter 2015 2016
- Sequin Dress Nina Ricci Autumn Winter 2015 2016
- Brown Coat Nina Ricci Autumn Winter 2015 2016